Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Im 47 so iv'e owned a few bikes over the years but no where near as many as some of the members on here i bet , ablei some of mine have been interesting and i'd love to have them in my shed now , please feel free to post up a list and or pics of previous bikes ive also posted pics of a couple interesting cars ive had over the years ( the old pic of the Trumphy is my uncle Ray died on that 2 weeks after that pic in the 60's )

1968 TT 500 SUZUKI
MID 70'S RD 250 YAMAHA
MID 70'S CB 500 HONDA MID
EARLY 80'S 900 BOLDOR HONDA
MID 80'S KATANA 750 SUZUIKI
EARLY 70'S NORTON 850 CHOPPER
EARLY 80'S XL 250 HONDA
LATE 70'S SR 500 YAMAHA HARDTAIL CHOPPER
1986 VMAX 1200 YAMAHA
2006 TRIUMPH ROCKET TRIBAL
1995 VMAX 1200 YAMAHA
1993 VMAX 1200 YAMAHA
2014 TRIUMPH ROCKET ROADSTER

Norton is vandalism ..what are you talking about Pete .. sorry Wrecka (is the Norton how you got your nick name ) :)
Pre-unit looks all there and original .. nice .

Holden utes are in good nick by the look of them .. bought both my daughters EJ sedans to learn how to drive in.. good solid L vehicles. They ***cin hated them , wanted racy Celicas like their mother had .. haha.

Norton is vandalism ..what are you talking about Pete .. sorry Wrecka (is the Norton how you got your nick name ) :)
Pre-unit looks all there and original .. nice .
Story behind it is i bought it off a Pommie bloke that worked in the diamond mines in Sth Africa , he got the motor/box there ( Norton Motor with Matchless numbers apparently ) took it back to England where he had custom sSantee frame made and eventually emigrated and brought the bike to Aus.

Back