BF Goodrich 225/55/16 ZR g-Force Sport

Gothlander

321 GONE
Has anyone tried a BF Goodrich 225/55/16 ZR g-Force Sport ?
8000 Klms and down to cords on the Metz, front not far behind it and wearing on the right side more than left.

Gothlander, While I don't know of anyone that uses that particular darkside It is a good looking tire, the tread wear rating is a little high for my taste but that doesn't make it bad just untried. When I went to the darkside I did a bit of research on the tires used . My choice was the Riken Raptor mainly because others have had good results with this tire. Others have used the Cooper and Toyo tires. While I was looking into the subject I came along a darksider Rider Rocketman I consider him to be a darkside guru I don't know him personally but his posts have convinced me that he has a good deal of experience on the subject. I think he is currently running an 18 inch Bridgestone on a carbon fiber wheel. Check out this site, for some reason it works better in internet explorer that Mozilla.

BPMSRAT.com: Belle Plaine Motorsports RAT - Rider's Association of Triumph

From the main page search members,then Rider Rocketman, then gallery, then darkside tech. I think you may find some insight here. His videos are pretty good too. Once you get past the music.:rolleyes:

Hope this helps. the darkside's not for every one but it works for me. Good luck Lester

Last edited:
I'm going to try it. Just bought one and I'm installing it this Saturday. You can follow how it goes at my site. First article on it is Link Removed

Back