Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3, 1997 Honda Valkyrie, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 classic
...than I posted last fall.

36504_4acd278694425edf5bfe7cf5aa3e60b0.jpg

Amazing what the winter sun will do. I'm looking forward to getting back on the bikes...shaking the dust off and riding high in the saddle again. I don't know if anyone remembers, but I was a candidate for an electrostimulator to be surgically implanted in my spine to help control pain issues. Because of an underlying heart problem I was unable to have to have the procedure done. But a simple supplement called Alpha Lipoic Acid has done wonders for my neuropathy in my feet. Although my neuropathy is not diabetic, treatment with ALA works for diabetics too. Just thought I would pass on a helpful hint to anyone so afflicted.

I am a medical marijuana patient and totally legal.

GEDC3917.JPG

Amazing what the winter sun will do. I'm looking forward to getting back on the bikes...shaking the dust off and riding high in the saddle again. I don't know if anyone remembers, but I was a candidate for an electrostimulator to be surgically implanted in my spine to help control pain issues. Because of an underlying heart problem I was unable to have to have the procedure done. But a simple supplement called Alpha Lipoic Acid has done wonders for my neuropathy in my feet. Although my neuropathy is not diabetic, treatment with ALA works for diabetics too. Just thought I would pass on a helpful hint to anyone so afflicted.

I am a medical marijuana patient and totally legal.

GEDC3917.JPG

Tomcat,
Yeah, I guess I am a Pirate of sorts. I fought the Kings wars, but now I fight for myself. ARRRR Matey

Looks good.

You may find that someone may need those decorations attached to the top front of the barn, or you may need them yourself if you get the quick-release back rest setup. ;)

Back