ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Well, I’m back from 8 days in Tassie, the first 3 of which I led 40ish blokes around the north and east coast.

What roads, what a place, and WOW what a bike!

It was the first real ride I was able to really work her out as my pegs, tyres and fuel consumption discovered. The entire setup, tyre combination, wheel combination and Neville Lush Racing enhancements to the engine have seriously created the most awesome bike.

The bike sounds sublime, handles incredibly and is just relentless in its power delivery. The whole trip, the bike didn’t skip a beat. I can honestly say, the rocket is an awesome bike, and I’ll only ever add another bike to the stable if Professor Lush will work on it.

A few of my mates had a squirt on her and from a BMW sport bike owner through to a Turbo VROD owner, everyone was simply awestruck with the BEAST Lushie has produced.

I reckon Triumph should assign Lushie to release a special Lush Edition R3. They’d double their sales figures for sure!

man those roads are great between st Helens and Launceston

Roads through Cradle Mountain are pretty good as well .. Me and Richard (Canberra) joined Ponters and Co on last years jaunt .. Tassie is indeed motorcycle nirvana.

Well, I’m back from 8 days in Tassie, the first 3 of which I led 40ish blokes around the north and east coast.

What roads, what a place, and WOW what a bike!

It was the first real ride I was able to really work her out as my pegs, tyres and fuel consumption discovered. The entire setup, tyre combination, wheel combination and Neville Lush Racing enhancements to the engine have seriously created the most awesome bike.

The bike sounds sublime, handles incredibly and is just relentless in its power delivery. The whole trip, the bike didn’t skip a beat. I can honestly say, the rocket is an awesome bike, and I’ll only ever add another bike to the stable if Professor Lush will work on it.

A few of my mates had a squirt on her and from a BMW sport bike owner through to a Turbo VROD owner, everyone was simply awestruck with the BEAST Lushie has produced.

I reckon Triumph should assign Lushie to release a special Lush Edition R3. They’d double their sales figures for sure!

I 'm not surprised i had a swap with a zx14 and i could not get past my r3 with 210 rwh with me riding the zx14 and my mate riding my r3

Back