Aussie delivered 05 model do they have an 02 sensor?

flyreels

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hi I now have another rocket this one is an 12/2004 build model, i just brought it 2 weeks ago it was way two cheap to pass up and it has stock headers and the cat bypass and TORS, I had a quick look but couldn't see and O2 sensor or even where it would have went, so did they have one?
I looked where it was on my other roadster that I had, but it wasn't there, so I am not sure, I took the side cover off and couldn't see where the O2 sensor would have plugged in either, strange as I thought all Aussie delivered ones had an O2 sensor?
If they did come out with them I will look further and find out where it is, but at this stage I don't want to pull every thing off to find it, if it dosent have one.
Cheers Pete

Should be right in this area behind the heat shielding. It may have been removed and a metal plug installed in it's place. You should at least be able to see where it was originally.

O2.png

Should be right in this area behind the heat shielding. It may have been removed and a metal plug installed in it's place. You should at least be able to see where it was originally.

O2.png
Thanks I will have another good look there, my back isn't the best so I didn't spend too much time on the floor looking, that's why I pulled off the side cover to look for the O2 sensor conection but I didn't see that either, but then again the endone had not kick in so I didn't look real hard, especially as I wasent sure if that model came out with them o_O

Thanks I will have another good look there, my back isn't the best so I didn't spend too much time on the floor looking, that's why I pulled off the side cover to look for the O2 sensor conection but I didn't see that either, but then again the endone had not kick in so I didn't look real hard, especially as I wasent sure if that model came out with them o_O
The connector is under the right triangular cover or possibly moved back under the side cover. The white connectors are hard to miss. Someone may have put a power commander plug into the ecu side of the connection. All the R3s have O2 sensors.

Bike lifts are awesome. Just saying. :)
Yes I have a good lift, now I just need to make up a bracket to fit where the centre stand goes, just waiting for my back to get good enough to make them up. I Mustn't do too much at any one time, as I must keep riding after all :D

Back