Are They fkn kidding ?

Don't really disagree with any of the comments except the one about a Rocket being just another bike on the road. M109 is different to other big V twins and about as different to a Rocket as you can get. Not surprised at all that people who own and love them can't get their heads around the look of a Rocket. Good to see @Zofunny speaking up. Haven't seen him around here for a while.

I told them what I thought. :cool:

You done good, Steel, even though you let those poser, wannabes off rather easily.

I didn't by an R3 for its looks. I bought one because its the baddest mofo on the road and it is different than all those Hardlies and their rice-burning imitators which, let's face it, is all that the "9" really is at the end of the day.

What a bunch of superficially-minded sissies over on that site! Truth is, I never met an M109 (on the road) that I didn't like...

... to eat alive and leave for dead!;) They're even lovelier looking little turds when viewed from my rear mirrors.:p

I just made my first comment on there forum as I joined it when some of you guys upgraded to a rocket.the comment was not nasty but truthfull .i signed up there user name Tnemrot

Back