ANYONE RUN NITROUS???

Is anyone running a nitrous set on their R3?

i have not seen any one use this on a rocket. i would think the problem would be when you shift even though you back of the throttle the nitrous would keep revving the engine. and if you keep appling it every time you shifted that might be a problem.
now if you hooked it to 3rd or 4th i think it would be awesome.
because of ign switch current flow on the rocket i would use a ford solenoid to draw load from bat and use a switch for the solenoids that is near right grip.
also if it ever back fires it double over the throttle plates then it goes full throttle. if you try to start after a back fire it will go full throttle.

Have heard good & if things go wrong bad about nitrous
Personally I'm more than happy with the power of my Lush kit.

i have not seen any one use this on a rocket. i would think the problem would be when you shift even though you back of the throttle the nitrous would keep revving the engine. and if you keep appling it every time you shifted that might be a problem.
now if you hooked it to 3rd or 4th i think it would be awesome.
because of ign switch current flow on the rocket i would use a ford solenoid to draw load from bat and use a switch for the solenoids that is near right grip.
also if it ever back fires it double over the throttle plates then it goes full throttle. if you try to start after a back fire it will go full throttle.

Darn! You just ruined my idea! :eek:

The kit I mentioned comes with everything you need to either set it for certain gears at wot or certain gears at certain rpms.

I am leaning towards armed in 3 and 4 gear at 80% and wet shot at wot.

Back