Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hi everyone...I'm new to the forum, but I have read several posts prior to buying my new 2013 Rocket 3 Touring. It was a carry over from the dealer lacking only ABS, but I liked the New England White and black. I swapped off my 2009 HD Fatboy after 5 years of ownership and decided to try something different. My past bikes have been an Ariel 500 single, a Norton 500 Single, a BSA 650 lightning, two Harley Sportsters, a Kawasaki Vulcan A10, and a Honda Valkyrie. I was fascinate with the Rocket, so I decided to try something different in spite of some of the horror stories and complaints I have read on the internet. If you look long enough you can find them on just about any bike. Just to be safe, I did a 6 year warranty should any major issues arise. Only 2000 mile put on it by the end of this riding season with a neutral switch replaced already. Had to pull some teeth to get it done, but it finally got it replaced by my dealer after complaining to Triumph. Anyway, that's about it as it is now put away for the winter here in Michigan. Hoping to do some serious riding next season and give the new switch a serious test. By the way, so far it's been a gas to ride.

Welcome, and glad to hear you are enjoying her.

Hopefully the Neutral Safety Switch is the last of your troubles for years to come!

(I also bought the 6 year warranty)

Welcome to the site from NJ, Bedifferent. Love the handle, btw, as it describes both the primary reason many of us own the Beast and the general character of many a Captain here.:thumbsup:

Hope you have an easy winter and do enjoy the ride when you get back in the saddle!

Back