Another introduction post - WA/USA

RoadsterScott

Standard Bore
Ride
2010 Roadster
Hello all! I'm in Washington State, USA, and I finally got my hands on a Rocket 3 Roadster after eyeing them for several years. It's a matte black 2010 with just over 41k miles. I've been riding nearly 20 years, easily over 100k miles across a dozen or so different bikes over the years.

I bought my R3 on the opposite side of the state from where I live, so I've already put almost 500 miles on it in just a few days of ownership. No apparent issues so far - and this bike is highly likely my new favorite thing.

I do a lot of tinkering and maintenance at home and I love to know how things work. I'm currently scouring my owner's manual, and specifically the Maintenance schedule, to start knocking things off the 40k miles list and establish a baseline. Thank goodness for YouTube and Forums to get info on some of the finer details.

WELCOME to ya!
Where in WA?
My 2011 and 2012 R3Rs live in Tacoma.

Hello all! I'm in Washington State, USA, and I finally got my hands on a Rocket 3 Roadster after eyeing them for several years. It's a matte black 2010 with just over 41k miles. I've been riding nearly 20 years, easily over 100k miles across a dozen or so different bikes over the years.

I bought my R3 on the opposite side of the state from where I live, so I've already put almost 500 miles on it in just a few days of ownership. No apparent issues so far - and this bike is highly likely my new favorite thing.

I do a lot of tinkering and maintenance at home and I love to know how things work. I'm currently scouring my owner's manual, and specifically the Maintenance schedule, to start knocking things off the 40k miles list and establish a baseline. Thank goodness for YouTube and Forums to get info on some of the finer details.
Welcome from Round Rock, Texas and enjoy your new to you R3.

Back