A LITTLE TUNE WE ALL CAN RELATE TO---(how many will you spot today?)

Saw it yesterday. Cussed a young redhead out with vigor yesterday, sorry Lord but she deserved it. That song was on the juke box at our Biker Bar in Elyria, Ohio in the 70's (Rosie's Bar and Grill-Lake and Griswold Ave.) I miss the 70's.

Saw it yesterday. Cussed a young redhead out with vigor yesterday, sorry Lord but she deserved it. That song was on the juke box at our Biker Bar in Elyria, Ohio in the 70's (Rosie's Bar and Grill-Lake and Griswold Ave.) I miss the 70's.

You can relive the 70's every day .. just move to Tasmania mate. Seriously it's like going back in time down there.

Great post, GRAMPY! There's definitely no shortage of scary stupid people behind the wheel "out there" and, yes , I encounter them every single day I get out on public roads.

No matter where you live or where you're driving or riding, you had better be a defensive, proactive and ever-vigilant operator, otherwise one of the asshats will getcha'.

Most of those are pretty mild compared to what I encounter on a daily basis. Song cracked me up...
Hey.. Josey, me ol' pal-- the 70s, is recent history fer this ol' fart... :laugh::laugh:

Most of those are pretty mild compared to what I encounter on a daily basis. Song cracked me up...
Yeah those are pretty mild compared to my neck of the woods, here in Boston,Massachusetts we call them Massh****..;) The only time i feel safe is when i'm clearing a lot in the D-1.

Attachments

• IMG_1286 (2).JPG
    IMG_1286 (2).JPG
    506.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back