A little help from down under please

Watcher

It's about the journey not just the ride
Ride
2017 slingshot
I am tring to get in touch with McCruise and the email I got is not right keeps kicking back to me

6 Kingston Street, Mount Waverley Victoria 3149 Australia
Tel. 61 3 9808 2804 Fax. 61 3 9808 2445
Email us at sales@mccruise.com
Business hours: 9:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
Local time NOW in Melbourne, Australia:

Is there any way some one is close enough to call for me what I want to know will it work with the touring they list a tour on the site but that is a different bike right? and if it does is it better to call them to order or just do it online

I will call if I have to but dont know what that will coast lol and I'm cheap if someone could help that would be great if not I will call just cant get the email to go

I would do this for you, but I am in the UK till next week.
Let me know how you go.

thanks mitt I know I talked to you about your way but I think I am just going to order this and do it just to be done with it but thank you any way I hope it worls as good as I have heard

thank you Can I know its Thurs there all ready so it will be sat. befor I order it but just want to make sure it will work first you guys down under are the best I dont care what anyone says :p even if some of ya forget things from time to time :D ohhh wait that was a nother thread lol sorry I'll wait

TomCat what ever is the cruise control made down there all I know is it is $$$$$$ for it so it better work good if I get it or I'm screwed lol

I am tring to get in touch with McCruise and the email I got is not right keeps kicking back to me

6 Kingston Street, Mount Waverley Victoria 3149 Australia
Tel. 61 3 9808 2804 Fax. 61 3 9808 2445
Email us at sales@mccruise.com
Business hours: 9:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
Local time NOW in Melbourne, Australia:

Is there any way some one is close enough to call for me what I want to know will it work with the touring they list a tour on the site but that is a different bike right? and if it does is it better to call them to order or just do it online

I will call if I have to but dont know what that will coast lol and I'm cheap if someone could help that would be great if not I will call just cant get the email to go
on their website there is a pdf download which I just read and it mentions the touring so it would be safe to say it will fit but I think Richard said he was going to ring at 9am when they open for business so he will check it is currently 7.52am

i can wait it's 6:00 pm here I talked to them last year when I got it but dont remember what we said but if I can get it in time I will have it on for MV ride that would be great just wounder what a phone call from here to there will run:eek:

Back