forklift

Supercharged
Ride
2014 rocket 3 roadster
I'm selling my 2014 Roadster. Still has about 10 moths left on warranty. Only 2206 mi. as of today. I have invested lots of money on Fly screen, back rest/luggage rack, Carpenter new style exhuast, Kerker 2 1/2" comp baffle, PCV, Auto tune, Ramair filter system, J W Speaker Daymaker headlights, LED License plate bracket with runninglight/stop light/ turn signals, etc... I have all original parts I replaced such as exhaust, turn signals, head lights, etc... The bike is flawless with out a scratch. I also have a Lonelec electronic interface cable included. I'm located in the DFW area in Tx. I'm asking $11,750

20150726_082823-1.jpg 20150411_144627-1.jpg 20150411_123922.jpg 20150721_211129.jpg 1441937867548.jpg

Another bike I could have bought and Carpentered for less than my Project Silverback bike. Sorry to see you selling.

MarvinM

Wish I wasn't selling but as I explained before my fiance has a siezure disorder and this last weekend was another scare. I was 50 miles from home when she started falling out bad. Told the lord just get us home safe and I'll get us a convertible or a boat. And I'm not religious.

Sorry to here that glad you got her home ok. In case you did not notice it your missing a exhaust nut on the rear pipe :)
Thanks! I was just fittings several aftermarket parts at that time. If you notice the picture of the LED license plate you will slso notice there is no megaphone installed on that pic.

Horrible news about your lady! I sure hope she gets better!
You sure did do a lot of work in a short time having it - VERY NICE!!!
Should be a great motor for some lucky fellow.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I hope she's improving. I am in the market for an RIII. The one you see in the my member photo was sold last year due to necessity and it's killing me not having one. Is yours still available?

Mate i wish you all the best with the sale and sincerly hope things improve for your lady , im very interested in those head lights can you give me any info please ?

Back