2014 Roadster need tune

forklift

Supercharged
Ride
2014 rocket 3 roadster
I have a 2014 Roadster that I just installed a Carpenter pipe with a 2 1/2" baffle, Ramair filter, and PCV and AT. I was under the impression that the auto tune would be the fixall but after reading many related threads I see that I need a tune for the modifications that I've installed in order to run the bike safetly until the AT recommends it's changes. Any help on a new tune would be appreciated.

I have a 2014 Roadster that I just installed a Carpenter pipe with a 2 1/2" baffle, Ramair filter, and PCV and AT. I was under the impression that the auto tune would be the fixall but after reading many related threads I see that I need a tune for the modifications that I've installed in order to run the bike safetly until the AT recommends it's changes. Any help on a new tune would be appreciated.
Do you have the Carpenter header?

Yes! Just got the new design.
What are you using now? Did Carpenter recommend anything? There is a trim for the pcv for Jardines and triple filters based on 20355 with secondaries open. You would need to load the newer base map version with Tuneecu (20776) but with the secondaries at 100% at the top end. Then put the pcv trim in. I think it's #5. Then let the auto tune do its thing. Better still, find a good tuner to tune the pcv.

What are you using now? Did Carpenter recommend anything? There is a trim for the pcv for Jardines and triple filters based on 20355 with secondaries open. You would need to load the newer base map version with Tuneecu (20776) but with the secondaries at 100% at the top end. Then put the pcv trim in. I think it's #5. Then let the auto tune do its thing. Better still, find a good tuner to tune the pcv.
Thanks for your response. I think I will contact a tuner I had spoken to previously.

Back