2013 Rocket III Roadster Colors?

Thanks charlie c.! Have to say, it's a brighter red than I expected. Colors are obviously personal preference. The red stripes are not for me. Still, now I know. Thanks much.

I stopped in at the dealer today and asked again about possibly getting a photo of the red stripe scheme and availability, and when he checked, he said they'd be releasing it as a 2014 model here, probably July'ish. I'd take that w/ a grain of salt though.
They still have a 2012 matte black on the floor.

Triumph even offered flames body kits back then.. Then there were the Rockets with Tribal work in Blue or Maroon.. What is with this primer black and black as the only colors?

For the price of a R3R, you could do custom paint and still be under the price of an equivalent.............................. Wait a minute........................... these bikes don't have an equal :D

Custom Gallery...

I am going to be picking up a Rocket Roadster (used) in the near future myself and I want to have it custom painted. I am trying to come up with a definitive idea on what I want and I was curious if there is a place on this forum that has custom R3 pics? I may be completely overlooking it, but I have not had any luck finding any. Thanks in advance!

I'm liking the matte black with traditional white stripes myself.

I found a checkered stripe decal online and did a mockup with it applied between the white stripes. Kinda cool looking.

Attachments

• 2013 Rocket 3 matte w stripes.jpg
    2013 Rocket 3 matte w stripes.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,388
  • 2013_triumph_rocket_3_roadster_rear.jpg
    2013_triumph_rocket_3_roadster_rear.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 464
The stripes you see are only stickers (saw it in the factory tour), so you could possibly peel them off or change to a different colour or have something totally different made (flames, teeth, scales, sculls whatever).

I have been thinking of changing the colour of mine, or as Hanso would say "apply a top coat" over the matt black. Maybe Caterpillar Yellow:confused: with some dark shades around the edges (NO cat emblems or badges)

Someone mentioned on here that they had a 2013 Roadster but it doesn't have any stripes.... to me that's a 2012 wouldn't you think? Or would Triumph sell a Roadster without stripes and it would be a 2013 because of manufactured date?

Back