For Sale **SOLD** 2008 Rocket III standard

avus9

.020 Over
Recent news of upcoming surgery in January leads me to sell.

2008 Triumph Rocket III standard - Black
only 2350 miles
Dealer installed options: H&R Front Springs, Triumph Cat Delete, Tuneboy, and CarbonDry windscreen
Clear title - never been crashed or dropped
Dealer maintained (including winter storage)
Asking $7800

Bought my R3 in 2008 to celebrate my recent good health. Sadly, since then my health has been in a bit of a decline. 6 years and only 2350 miles later, along with my upcoming surgery, I think it best to sell to someone who can better appreciate the R3. It will be a long while before I can safely ride again.
Pictures up shortly.
Thank you.

Worked fine for me. Nice bike :thumbsup:

Does it have the transmission upgrade?
With the low miles I doubt it has had it unless it was done in the UK before it shipped.

Maybe he can supply us with the engien serial number which is on the right rear of the engine where the exhaus header starts to curve down.

Thanks for the interest.
I am located in Chicago. The Rocket3 was just yesterday taken in for winter storage to Motor Cycle Center in Villa Park, IL. It is available to be viewed there.
Yes, the Rocket3 has had the transmission service campaign performed - again, done by Motor Cycle Center
Any other questions, let me know

$500-$800.. I've used Keyboard Motorcycle Shipping, but there are other cheaper haulers out there. I believe ebay has a site that hooks you up with transportation folks.

On the fence about purchasing this R3?
How about another, and final, price drop? **NEW PRICE $7250**

Back