2007 Rocket Classic with D and D pipes

Bubba

Camo Rocket
Ride
2007 classic dipped in Gods country camo,with a Calif. sidecar soon to be dipped as well
I just added D and D pipes to my 07 Classic. I have popping when I decelerate . and when I rev it up it smokes ?? triumph shop added the 20219 .
Can I add different baffles to Quiet it down just a tad ?? Mrs rides in Side car and would like to make Momma Happy. Email is Buckman8pnt@sbcglobal.net or 630 417 4828

Please any help at all !!!!!
:(:oops:
Everyone gets popping on decel with anything but the stock exhaust. That tune is for Triumph TOR mufflers (3) with cat box removed. That is not what you have so the tune is not ideal for your bike. Is your cat box removed?

If you want the engine to run better, first use TuneEcu to open the secondaries 100%. Then get a PCIII installed and have it tuned by a good tuner.

I see from your gallery that you have 3 mufflers. Are these the D&D's? Do you also have the cat bypass pipe? No catalytic converter? If so, then I suggest getting with TuneECU, getting a cable and load your own map. Here is a link to a map on the TuneECU web site. This map is a custom dyno tune for TORs, cat bypass and added fuel to help stop decel popping. When you get around to getting the TuneECU program and open this tune, try loading it into your ECU with It has the O2 sensor box disabled. This is to keep it from popping. D&D's are not TOR's so this also is not ideal but it should work better than the tune the dealer loaded.

I see from your gallery that you have 3 mufflers. Are these the D&D's? Do you also have the cat bypass pipe? No catalytic converter? If so, then I suggest getting with TuneECU, getting a cable and load your own map. Here is a link to a map on the TuneECU web site. This map is a custom dyno tune for TORs, cat bypass and added fuel to help stop decel popping. When you get around to getting the TuneECU program and open this tune, try loading it into your ECU with It has the O2 sensor box disabled. This is to keep it from popping. D&D's are not TOR's so this also is not ideal but it should work better than the tune the dealer loaded.
it is 3 into 2 with cat box removed.. anyone live near Aurora,Il. that could help . I have no clue

Back