image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2006 Triumph Rocket III Special Edition Mulberry Red Tribal

Corbin heated seat with backrest,Kuryakyn sound of chrome bluetooth speakers,kuryakyn scythe mirrors,Kuryakyn custom grips,Passenger and driver Kuryakyn floorboards, Clearview vented windshield with windshield bag,Tor aftermarket pipes,Tuneboy ignition programer,K&N air filter,Quick detach saddle bags lock on, Beautiful clean bike with 18,658 pampered miles on it !!!! It has progressive 444 aftermarket shocks and it rides and handles like a dream !!! Price $9500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 0
Didn't realise that Triumph released a 2006 Special Edition. I know they didn't in Australia anyway.
What makes it a Special Edition ???

Didn't realise that Triumph released a 2006 Special Edition. I know they didn't in Australia anyway.
What makes it a Special Edition ???

I guess the mulberry red tribal paint job !!! I gave the vin # to the headquarters in Atlanta and they said it was a special edition rocket III

Mulberry Red is the coolest paint color ever factory-applied to an R III, IMO, and the tribal appliques do make it special from the standpoint of the limited production # of such finishes. Of course, I'm just slightly prejudiced.:rolleyes:

WPS!! :D

< - - Fayetteville raised and die-hard Razorback fan.

+$50 for the sticker on the sissy bar. lol!

Back