1st Batch of Farkles arrived!

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
First batch of fun got here today :p

Put on the levers, high quality levers, perfect machine work, they fit exactly like OEM as far as clearances go and are functionally flawless! The reach range is setting 6 = OEM position, 1 = 1" close to the bar. Time will tell if the anodizing fades, but they certain seem quality in all regards.

These are the levers: http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vinta...style-clutch-brake-lever-set-26-wtr-1201.html

Dime City order got to me super fast, but sadly, they sent 1" clubman bars instead of 1" classic bars. I will mock them up and see if they are going to be even close to working, I suspect they might actually work really well. They should be shipping the classics anyways, and if the clubmans work I'll just buy them so I can swap riding positions if the itch to have the more forward position ever bits.
levers_1.jpg

1st Mod to my rocket :p
levers_2.jpg

Aye. The '14 came with a few extra bits already black compared to previous R3s.

Still trying decide what the accent color will be. Thinking about Royal Blue accents.

Blue and Black always look good together I reckon. Hanso has just got this" red is faster" bullshiit thing .. that we've all endured for the last 4 or 5 years:rolleyes:

Blue and Black always look good together I reckon. Hanso has just got this" red is faster" bullshiit thing .. that we've all endured for the last 4 or 5 years:rolleyes:
There was a double blind study initiated by Crayola. The subjects and researchers were unaware of conditions using extraordinary and massively controlled ambient temperatures, crosswinds, hydrometer reading, calculated down to 10 to the 37th power (thats 10 with 370 zeros) trying to ascertain which of the 670,000 colors tested were indeed fastest. Red won. Nuff said. (surprisingly, fast black was second.)

Black and Gold... my old high school colors. Also good enough for old Vincent Shadows, I believe!

Whatever "the custodian" chooses, I'm certain that his big girl will look sharp!

Last edited:
Back