13 Honda GW F6B nice

Whalemeat is a very expensive luxury in Japan as far as i know .. the one and only reason they hunt and kill them. It makes someone wealthy. Went to the de-commisioned whaling station in Albany. Glad we are no longer involved in the industry that's for sure... Tagged the wall on the way out with ' Support Sea Shephard' graffiti ... i always carry a nicko ;)

So it was you who drew a goaty beard on me while I was asleep at Hervy Bay?

So it was you who drew a goaty beard on me while I was asleep at Hervy Bay?

No way mate ... i shaved your eyebrows . Mitch borrowed the nicko off me just before you crawled into your swag. Reckoned he was going to write a thankyou letter to Marty :p i reckon it must have been Mitch !!

Whalemeat is a very expensive luxury in Japan as far as i know .. the one and only reason they hunt and kill them. It makes someone wealthy. Went to the de-commisioned whaling station in Albany. Glad we are no longer involved in the industry that's for sure... Tagged the wall on the way out with ' Support Sea Shephard' graffiti ... i always carry a nicko ;)
So we have young at heart Vandal in our midst.....Eh:rolleyes::D

I see myself more as a social commentator ... not so much a vandal. Turned 55 yesterday ... young at heart , on a good day i sometimes feel like i'm 50 again :roll:

I see myself more as a social commentator ... not so much a vandal. Turned 55 yesterday ... young at heart , on a good day i sometimes feel like i'm 50 again :roll:
Happy Birthday TC
I'm sure if I pass the hat around we can get the money together to hire you a Pink Scooter for Nabiac

Happy Birthday.....TC......Just a day or 2 late;)

Many many More for you Young Man:D

It has been a pleasure talking to you and the others down under

Again Happy Birthday..Just one of my new friends here:D

Just kiddin Mate but not about the
Happy Birthday
ya bugger your 6mths younger than me so I can't really call you Old Man but Richards B/day is just around the corner the poor Old bugger

Back