13 Honda GW F6B nice

Harley is just as Japanese as the rest. Nissin brakes, Showa suspension, electronics, fuel injection, etc.. etc.. I would venture to say that Victory is more American than Harley, or atleast North American.. The GoldWing USED to be produced in Ohio, but Honda has moved production back to Japan, so it's no longer more American.

The main reason I like Triumph as a company is that Triumph is not a publicly traded company. Triumph is wholely owned by one guy. There is no board of investors to please, when Triumph says "Go Your Own Way".. it is because they actually can do whatever they please. What other company would have produced something as off-the-wall as the Rocket?.. lol There is no board of investors that would ever approve such a bike..

I think that all companies are doing outsourceing...Here in the US I think every type of Japanese car is made here, also German too

Do you think any of these cars are sent back to the home country......NO

They are made here by americans and bought by americans..Yes we get jobs from those factorys.

What I look at is where is ALL the profit going

I am sure america has companies doing the same thing in other countries...But I do not see big ticket items made overseas...unless you are thinking ....McDonalds and Coke- Cola

Hey I over looked the horror the English caused early settlers to America, and purchased a Triumph. LMFAO I do not understand the whole dislike for a type of people that never directly harmed you.

Hey I over looked the horror the English caused early settlers to America, and purchased a Triumph. LMFAO I do not understand the whole dislike for a type of people that never directly harmed you.

Being English through and through I too wonder how the English could treat people so poorly back a hundred or more years ago. But then the 'ruling classes' treated the indigenous 'under-classes' just as poorly back then.

I think we English should all be horse whipped to within an inch of our lives just so we could claim 'me too'. :D

It frustrates me why so many of these majestic creatures are slaughtered and butchered in the name of SCIENTIFIC BLOODY RESEARCH . I'd rather just sink the mother f::kers

At the end of WW2 ,the japanese were near starving,so Dougie Mc carthur suggested they eat whale meat as it was easy to catch and plentiful off the coast of Japan.
After that ,they got a taste for it.
Its actualy losing popularity in Japan now as younger people avoid it because of the international ban.

At the end of WW2 ,the japanese were near starving,so Dougie Mc carthur suggested they eat whale meat as it was easy to catch and plentiful off the coast of Japan.
After that ,they got a taste for it.
Its actualy losing popularity in Japan now as younger people avoid it because of the international ban.

I couldn't care aless what race of people were doing this to the whales my feelings would be exactly the same ,In the name of SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ,why don't they change the writing on ship to whale harvester ,we need to feed the multitudes ,it wouldn't help much but at the least they would be a bit more consistent with what they are actually doing
I'm glad it's losing popularity ,the sooner the better

Whalemeat is a very expensive luxury in Japan as far as i know .. the one and only reason they hunt and kill them. It makes someone wealthy. Went to the de-commisioned whaling station in Albany. Glad we are no longer involved in the industry that's for sure... Tagged the wall on the way out with ' Support Sea Shephard' graffiti ... i always carry a nicko ;)

Back