13 Honda GW F6B nice

Now THAT'S an interesting thought, Mitch. The European Union directive is supposed to be to prevent bike tunes being altered at all. Wonder if the clever little boffins will put something there to prevent PC use as well??? Meaning, no more dyno tuning, even of stock bikes??

Oh worry worry.........

Don't swear like that Ruzz, as long as there is connection between the ECU. And The injectors you should be still able to run a PCV to intercept the signal and modifie it before it hits the injectors

I seen it cycle world mag, and thought it looked cool. I watch a youtube video about it. Man she looks sweet.
I was thinking of getting a Road Glide for a new toy, but I do need to go check this Honda out first.
What is the going rock Bottom price? Anyone heard?

What is wrong with Honda? We all have a Triumph or two on here. Those are not American made bikes. I ride Harley as well. Even really high mile riders of Harleys agree Honda makes great riders bike in the Gold Wing.

If i'm not mistaking Honda is more American than Harley now, and the base price on the new honda is around 19,9, it should last a helluva lot longer than the harley:D

Nothing wrong with Honda and I'm sure this new thing goes well and does the job. It's just that, in my opinion, it's the second stupidest looking bike I've seen (behind the Victory Vision by a very small margin). I wouldn't even say its all that ugly, just that I'd be embarrassed to be seen on one. Seriously, did you have a good look?

I like it...except for the fairing and headlights. I'm old school and like chrome headlights and less fiberglass. I guess I'm trying to make it into a Valkyrie though. A friend of mine has a new gloss white Wing. When he drove up on it last year I told him he would be the most popular guy in the group from now on.....we would save a fortune on our trips by hauling all our groceries in his rolling refrigerator.

What's wrong with Hondas :cool: they are made by a country that tried to invade mine , that's what's wrong with them. I have never nor ever will own anything that's made in Japan.. Mitsubishi made the bombers that decimated Darwin and killed hundreds of innocent civillians ... Japanese troops tortured , humiliated and mistreated hundreds of Australian prisoners of war . Know not everyone feels the way i do but i've never been big on the forgive and forget thing.... go buy a Honda if you want mate , i'll stick with British and American ;)

What's wrong with Hondas :cool: they are made by a country that tried to invade mine , that's what's wrong with them. I have never nor ever will own anything that's made in Japan.. Mitsubishi made the bombers that decimated Darwin and killed hundreds of innocent civillians ... Japanese troops tortured , humiliated and mistreated hundreds of Australian prisoners of war . Know not everyone feels the way i do but i've never been big on the forgive and forget thing.... go buy a Honda if you want mate , i'll stick with British and American ;)

I just returned the Ducati Diavel i bought u for xmas :D

Back