For Sale 07 rocket with all the Corbin goodies

benelli_4572

Supercharged
07 rocket. Tors with cat delete, triple k&n, Power commander pcIII, progressive shocks, throttle mistier, fuel and clock gauges, Corbin bags, bat wing, heated rumble seat. About 20,000miles. Looking for reasonable offers. After this weekend, I have watched one too many friends bounce their heads off the pavement. Time to move on......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 3
07 rocket. Tors with cat delete, triple k&n, Power commander pcIII, progressive shocks, throttle mistier, fuel and clock gauges, Corbin bags, bat wing, heated rumble seat. About 20,000miles. Looking for reasonable offers. After this weekend, I have watched one too many friends bounce their heads off the pavement. Time to move on......

If you'd be willing to part with some of the goodies shoot me a PM. I'd be interested in fairing and maybe others.
Sorry to hear you are leaving the fold, and the reason as well, that is never good to hear :(

I agree you should let me buy the corbin rumble seat You know the one you were lucky or quicker on the purchase then me!!!! :) I even have a 06 classic seat in case you have nothing to put on her !!!!!!

Oh and sorry to hear about your friend. I have hit the pavement hard a couple times in the last few years. Might I recommend you wait until the shock wears off before parting with the beast.

I figure bouncing off the pavement is ok its when you do not bounce that can be deadly.
But then I only broke my back, wrist and foot so what do I know :D

Yes I still ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your reasoning. Thoughts to the families and friends that drove you to it. Like Scott said, maybe take some time to sit on it before decisions, but in the end we all have to make the right decisions for us and our families as individuals. Again, condolences and thoughts for your current circumstances.

Sorry to hear about your reasoning. Thoughts to the families and friends that drove you to it. Like Scott said, maybe take some time to sit on it before decisions, but in the end we all have to make the right decisions for us and our families as individuals. Again, condolences and thoughts for your current circumstances.

Well said.
+1 from me on this

Well said.
+1 from me on this

Thanks all. In Wisconsin motorcycle fatalities have increased 17%, and it certainly seems that the 17% is coming from my friends. We were out for a memorial ride for a friend who got hit by a deer and killed to have a friend and his wife hit a deer and go down. Both got Med-flighted. Wife is doing ok, buddy is still pretty rough. This is the 8th and 9th person in my circle in the last two years to go down. Most have ridden 30+ years. It's just not fun anymore.

Thanks all. In Wisconsin motorcycle fatalities have increased 17%, and it certainly seems that the 17% is coming from my friends. We were out for a memorial ride for a friend who got hit by a deer and killed to have a friend and his wife hit a deer and go down. Both got Med-flighted. Wife is doing ok, buddy is still pretty rough. This is the 8th and 9th person in my circle in the last two years to go down. Most have ridden 30+ years. It's just not fun anymore.
I was up in Wausau a week and a half ago and saw many deer both types "Live and Dead" I can see where you guys must ride with your head on a swivel. Still pretty country for sure.

Back